Successful Call To Action by Pimclick
What is a Call to Action? This method has been adopted by all marketers, but do you really known what does this mean? I am not sure but no worries, I am here for helping you.
Basically, it is a specific invitation which appears on a website or on an email, to invite the user to click on it, in order to take actions as for example: commencing a free trial, requesting a discount coupon, subscribing to a newsletters, downloading an e-book,
The main goal of a CTA on your website is :
- You need to convince users to purchase your products or services by incorporating buttons, images and links to push them to take actions is therefore a paramount importance. This simple method can turn your visitors into qualified leads, your leads into clients
Now you are familiarized with this technique, I can give you some tips to boost your CTA :
- You have to use visuals eye-catching to be visually detached from your content, some specifics colors like blue or green.
- It is better to use unusual shapes, with a nice style, you have to be concise.
- Your CTA should start with a verb to encourage the visitor as download, try, book, join.
- You can add scarcity to stimulate more the action as: limited offer, only for 48 hours.
- Facilitates the registration process, you can do it by using registration thanks to Facebook, Google, LinkedIn.
Never forget, you have to focus your CTA on the client benefice if you want to get something useful from him, and more important appealing to people’s desires.