Public Diplomacy refers to processes in which countries seek to accomplish their foreign policy goals by communicating with foreign publics.
Digital diplomacy, also referred to as Digiplomacy and eDiplomacy, has been defined as the use of the Internet and new information communication technologies to help achieve diplomatic objectives such as Digital Public Diplomacy Public Outreach with a digital campaign for promotion, of the European Union.
- Produce a range of high quality written materials and policy advice including briefing, correspondence, proposals, presentations, speeches and minutes to inform activity progress, emerging issues and key risks
- Develop and strengthen strategic relationships across a broad range of stakeholders
- Plan, develop and implement the Embassy’s & Institution's public diplomacy
- Manage relationships with media contact to achieve work area and department goals
- Plan and execute public diplomacy events
It is also a tool for creating a positive climate amongst foreign populations in order to facilitate the acceptance of one’s policies.
Ministry of Ecology
- European Union as the official digital & PR agency in South of Asia
- The French Embassy as the official digital partner
We speak english, thai, french, chinese, russian, german, arab
We are based in Paris, London, Dubai, Bangkok and Singapore