Public Diplomacy refers to processes in which countries seek to accomplish their foreign policy goals by communicating with foreign publics.
- Produce a range of high quality written materials and policy advice including briefing, correspondence, proposals, presentations, speeches and minutes to inform activity progress, emerging issues and key risks
- Develop and strengthen strategic relationships across a broad range of stakeholders
- Plan, develop and implement the Embassy’s & Institution's public diplomacy
- Manage relationships with media contact to achieve work area and department goals
- Plan and execute public diplomacy events
It is also a tool for creating a positive climate amongst foreign populations in order to facilitate the acceptance of one’s policies.
Ministry of Ecology
- European Union as the official digital & PR agency in South of Asia
- The French Embassy as the official digital partner
We speak english, thai, french, chinese, russian, german, arab
We are based in Paris, London, Dubai, Bangkok and Singapore